Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunsets and Structured Water

I am looking out my dining room window at a gorgeous sunset.  There are so many shades of vibrant color in that one small piece of the horizon that I cannot even find names for them (where is my Crayola box when I need it?).  The contrast of the color display with the stark white snow on the ground is drawing my attention like a magnet.  There are so many wonders in the world, I can barely wrap my head around it.

Today I learned about structured water.  As I sit at my laptop gazing out the window, I have a headset on my jug of drinking water.  It is playing a healing frequency of 528Hz.  The experiments that I have watched about the structure of water have been as amazing as this blazing sunset.  So many intricacies in the world that our Creator made in just 6 days.  I have spent a life time trying to understand how dust particles in the sky can paint a canvas so amazing that it takes my breath away. 

I don’t know if my jug of water is becoming alive and vibrant and a healing source, but if it is, I am grateful to know that there is a way to somewhat restore what God made in His perfection that mankind has spent the ages destroying.

Grateful for water today, as always, it is my number one item on my gratitude list.  Even more grateful for an amazing and awesome God who has given me a heart to want to know Him and to understand  Him better each day.


If you dear reader are interested, YouTube has a plethora of videos on structured water and the wisdom of water.  I could spend hours learning, or I can just go back to my sunset while it is still visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings