Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Coincidence?



Last week, I encountered two people whose life’s work and passion had a profound impact on me.

First, I found an author who writes about the things that matter most to me. Her writing style flows with ease, and she intersperses scriptures with enlightened meaning in ways that anyone can understand. I bought three of her books and found her to have a fascinating ability to reach into the depths of my heart.  I guess she is well-known, although I had never heard of her before. Thank you June Hunt for impacting my life so much already. I want to write like you so that my words penetrate the hearts of my readers. You have given me such a remarkable example to follow.

Then, just two days later, I encountered an amazing woman of God who has the mantle of a healing anointing upon her. She and her team, through the power of the Holy Spirit, healed over a hundred women at a conference I was attending. I, too, was blessed with a healing from chronic pain that I have lived with for over fifty years caused by various injuries along the way. Just like that! Gone, in the name of Jesus! Hallelujah! Let me tell you, going from chronic pain to no pain is truly a life-altering event!

Her name?  Joan Hunter.

Now, is it a coincidence that June Hunt and Joan Hunter both entered my life within a 48-hour period and created such an overwhelming impact that I can hardly contain it?

I don’t think so. I believe that it was no accident that these two ladies with almost the same name came to me at the same time because God is about to jumpstart the next phase of my journey.

I am ready! I am grateful, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was a God-incidence that I was allowed to experience the passions of these two amazing ladies almost at the same time.

No, it was definitely not a fluke or an accident. Rather, this is the affirmation of Godly orchestration of purpose and growth for my life. For that, I am ever blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings