Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Rise Up


There’s an unsettling in my spirit. I can’t shake it.

At first, I thought it had to do with my own feelings of inadequacy and defeat. But then, I realized that it was way beyond my own skin.

I sense the enemy is gathering reinforcements and now is the time for warriors to rise up.

We have authority, but we have allowed it to be squelched in the name of social appropriateness.

We have power and discernment, but we have allowed the lies of the enemy to snuff it out and cause doubt to replace conviction.

We have a calling, yet we have made it about ourselves instead of remembering we are part of a Kingdom battlefront.

We have gifts and callings, but we have allowed the busyness of life to make us forget.

No more!

Rise up, church! Today is the day we need to stand firmly planted.

Today, we must remember who we are, and walk out our purpose.

Today, we must unite in prayer to stand with Jesus as together, we defeat the plans of the enemy to steal, to kill, and to destroy.

Today is the day.

Rise up, Church.  Hear the calling. Lift the veil.

Rise up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings