Friday, September 23, 2016

Trusting the Process


I am finding myself in a time of busyness again with subbing and church commitments, and yet this time it is not overwhelming me. I am learning to lean into the Holy Spirit’s leading and waiting for Papa’s directions. I have been told to learn patience and learn to love while in waiting. That has sort of been the easy part. What is not so easy is to slow my brain down and to quit trying to preplan everything. I certainly know by now that nothing I have planned has ever worked out exactly the way I thought it would or even should. After over six decades, one would think it would be figured out by now, although old habits are hard to break. I am learning to be at peace in the waiting, and I understand that this is simply just trusting the process. It’s all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings