Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Synchronicity Part Two


Synchronicity.   I like the sound of this word.  I really, however, didn’t understand it until recently. I might have thought things happened coincidentally and I might have marveled at how splendidly things fell into place from time to time. When I became a believer, I did give credit to God for orchestrating good things to happen at just the right time, but I never really thought about how His desire to see each of us live out our purpose requires a compilation of moments that have been specially designed to open new avenues that are beyond our wildest imaginations. Who but God could arrange a chance meeting with an acquaintance that would cause a stranger to connect and open new pathways? Who but God could ensure that one is placed in just the right place at just the right time for this connection? Who but God equips us with just the right words spoken in just the right way that stirs the hearts of others to join the path?  Synchronistic moments are astonishing each and every time we are aware of them, and yet there is nothing we really do on our own to make them happen. They are a reminder that this life is bigger than we are, and as we decide to partner with what Papa is doing, they become more vivid and real to us. I want to see synchronicity more and more because it is through these moments that I am reminded how little ole’ me is part of something huge and important and certainly outside of self. We are all created to want to be part of an adventure. Hop on the synchronicity bus with me – it will knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings