Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Favor


This is what favor looks like:

Weather forecast calling for 3-5 inches of snow, but I’m able to travel home on dry roads without a flake in sight yet.

Waking up from a warm and cozy bed— ready to shovel those 4+ inches of snow; grateful for a day in the sun just hours previously.

Hot tea on a cold morning. Watching birds at the feeder.

Children on their life’s journey, blessed and mostly happy, healthy, and enjoying their way on the road.

Smart and beautiful grandchildren.

A loving husband, whose main goal is to be a blessing in the world, even though he is blind.

All the bills paid.

Food in the house.

Water running, electricity working.

Two closets full of more clothes than any one person would ever need.

Knowing, that I am held in the palm of Papa’s hand and He will never drop me!

Memories of hard times that have made me resilient, strong, and capable.

Good health.

Joy that is so full, it bubbles out and splashes on those around me.

Being healed of an orphan spirit, once and for all!

Knowing and living in gratitude.

I could go on, but this is what God’s favor looks like for me. How about you?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings