Friday, September 15, 2017

Because Sometimes I Forget

Sometimes I forget who I am. I am reminding myself:

Jesus says I am His friend (John 15:14-15).

I have all that I need (Philippians 4:19).

I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37).

I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

I can do all things (Philippians 4:13).

I can come boldly to the throne (Hebrews 4:16).

I am an intercessor (I Timothy 2:1-3).

I have the ministry of reconciliation (II Corinthians 5:18).

I am a living epistle (II Corinthians 3:3).

I have the Holy Spirit who teaches me the deep thing of God (I Corinthians 2:10).

I am comforted and can comfort others (II Corinthians 1:4).

I am a new creation (II Corinthians 5:17).

I am an ambassador for Christ (II Corinthians 5: 20).

I can bring every thought unto the obedience of Christ (II Corinthians 10:5).

God makes me strong in my weakness (II Corinthians 12:10).

I will reap a harvest if I don’t give up (Galatians 6:9).

I am chosen and blameless (Ephesians 1:4).

I am already seated in Heaven (Ephesians 2:6).

I have the full armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-17).

I can know how to give a Godly answer to everyone who asks (Ephesians 4:6).

I have a spirit of power, love and a sound mind (II Timothy 1:7).

I am strong in grace (II Timothy 2:1).

My prayers are powerful and effective (James 5:16).

I am called to be a blessing (I Peter 3:9).

I am forgiven and purified (I John 1:9).

I have overcome evil (I John 4:4).

And as my mentor is teaching me, "God plus nothing equals everything." 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings