Friday, December 16, 2016

Learning to Live Loved

Last night I was able to participate in a conference call to learn to tap into the powerful energy of love. As I continue to ponder the powerful presence of that loving community from last night’s call, I am wondering how much more healing of old wounds still needs to take place.

Growing up in a home with only conditional love, and where I could never seem to meet those conditions, I have spent many decades undoing the hurt and pain. I really think I am close to being fully healed, but there is a tiny part that pops up now and then still screaming quite loudly that I am unworthy to be loved.

I am so looking forward to embracing this community of love and truly and FINALLY learn to receive without parameters. Just trying to picture what it might be like to actually live loved every moment of ever day.  Makes me smile just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! Blessings